turn • sole
any of several plants whose flowers or stems are supposed to follow the sun
is a family-owned screen printing business located in (Bethany) Oklahoma. We strive to contribute to this long-time community of ours by providing fresh apparel for teams, family events, the big game, church activities, fundraisers, and more! Comfy tee shirts & cool, fun designs are what we're here for. Get in touch with us about your next project. We'd love to give you a free quote!
What is a turnsole?
Quite simply, turnsoles are flowers or plants that turn towards & follow the sun. Our favorite turnsole is the SUNFLOWER, a common symbl for faith & loyalty. On a deeper level, our name represents us. Like a turnsole, we want our lives & actions to look towards & follow the Son, Jesus Christ. We work for our actions & values as individuals & as a business to follow this perfect example.
Callee Mason | OPERATIONS, PRINTING & DESIGN
- Southern Nazarene Alumna: B.A. in Graphic Design, MBA degree
- Began silkscreen printing in college and truly enjoyed the process of creating & printing
- Married to Jon (a frequent shop helper) with two pups, Dash & Dekker
- Other Passions: basketball, Jamison the Jeep, cycling, web design, photography & videography (solidrockbasketball.com, calleemason.com)
JEFF COX | ACCOUNT MGMT., PRINTING & DESIGN
- Southern Nazarene university Alumni
- background in art, sketching, t-shirt design, & photography
- Married to becky (t-shirt idea generator)
- Other Passions: quaddleball, thunder basketball, oklahoma sooners, health & fitness
BECCA LEESEBERG | DESIGN & GRAPHICS
- Southern Nazarene university Alumna: b.a. in graphic design
- background in handlettering, typography, silkscreen printing
- Married to christian with two pups, dexter & woody - all currently residing in Lakeland, FL
- Other Passions: graphic design, disney world, coffee, okc thunder